We’re seeking a dependable Budget Analyst to assist us with budgeting and expenditures. To establish the proper distribution of funds, you will undertake assessments of budget proposals and data analysis.
A budget analyst must be able to analyze critically and have a good mathematical mind. You should also be familiar with all budgeting-related legal requirements. We’re looking for people that can pay close attention to detail, write well, and communicate effectively.
Our objective is to get our finances in order so that we can increase our profitability and growth.
- BSc/MSc in accounting, finance, business, or a related subject with strong attention to detail
- Proven budget analyst experience
Skills Required for the job
- Data analysis and forecasting methodologies knowledge
- Budgeting and regulatory requirements are both important to understand.
- Excellent arithmetic skills and a keen analytical mind
- Familiarity with MS Office and databases is a bonus, as is knowledge of graphic applications.
- Communication abilities that are exceptional (verbal and written)
- Examine proposed budgets and financing requests.
- Conduct cost-benefit analysis and other forms of evaluations.
- Submit budget suggestions for funding requests’ acceptance or rejection.
- Management and stakeholders should be able to understand and defend your ideas.
- Develop a final consolidated budget in collaboration with management.
- Ascertain that the organization’s budget complies with legal requirements.
- Keep track of expenditures and look for patterns.
- Make budget projections for the future.
- Make suggestions on ways to boost earnings (e.g. spending cuts)
- Prepare regular and special reports on a regular basis.
Other Benefits- (….)