We’re seeking for a competent Branch Manager to oversee all areas of business and allocate and direct all work completed in the branch. You’ll supervise employees, create a great work atmosphere, and ensure that customers are satisfied and that the branch runs well. The ideal applicant will be hands-on and dedicated to the company’s growth and success by developing tactics that boost productivity and enable the attainment of sales objectives.
- BS in Business Administration or related field
- As a Bank Manager or in a similar function, you must have proven branch management experience.
Skills Required for the job
- Knowledge of contemporary management approaches and best practices is required.
- Ability to achieve sales and production targets
- Excellent organizational skills Familiarity with industry norms and regulations
- Results-oriented and customer-centric
- Skills in leadership and human resource management
- Control all parts of the business, including distribution, customer service, human resources, administration, and sales.
- Examine the local market and look for present and future sales prospects.
- Prepare predictions, financial goals, and company plans.
- Goals and metrics are satisfied.
- Manage your budget and distribute it wisely.
- By offering training, mentoring, development, and inspiration, you can bring out the best in your branch’s employees.
- Identify areas for improvement and provide solutions that address difficulties while also maximizing development potential.
- Share information about effective practices, competitive intelligence, business possibilities, and requirements with other offices and headquarters.
- Resolve customer and staff satisfaction concerns as soon as possible.
- Maintain high ethical standards and follow all applicable regulations and laws.
Other Benefits- (….)