In order to better understand how chemical processes affect living forms on Earth, our company is looking for a biochemist to join our team and help with various research projects and studies.
Conducting research, documenting analytical results, and making recommendations to an organization are all duties of a biochemist. Additionally, they might have to manage research assistants, use software, and develop facilities or equipment as necessary.
In the end, you’ll collaborate with a group of researchers and support staff to carry out studies and experiments as required by the business.
- Biology or chemistry bachelor’s degree preferred
- Work history as a biochemist or other position with evidence
Skills Required for the job
- knowledge of data recording techniques, safety protocols, and laboratory testing
- strong comprehension of biological processes and scientific principles
- Ability to mentor, inspire, coach, and oversee a group of research assistants and other researchers
- Outstanding problem-solving, communication (verbal and written), project and resource management, and computer abilities
- Create or construct tools or spaces for experiments or research
- Prepare and improve chemical substances for use by the public or in medicine.
- Inform students, coworkers, or the leadership of your results.
- Utilize resources, technology, or processes to find solutions to complex issues in order to increase output quality or produce the desired results.
- Employ, educate, inspire, and mentor employees and coworkers
Other Benefits- (….)