We’re searching for a dependable Billing Coordinator to ensure that the organization keeps track of and collects debts in a consistent and accurate manner. Your work will be critical in ensuring our financial security. Billing coordinators are well-versed in billing procedures and pay close attention to detail. Their ability to analyze data is a great asset, and their communication abilities may make a significant difference in customer interactions.
The purpose is to ensure that the company accurately charges its consumers and collects payments on time.
- BSc/BA in accounting or a related discipline is required.
- Experience as a billing coordinator or in a similar job is required.
Skills Required for the job
- Knowledge of applicable legislation and best practices
- A thorough understanding of ERP software is a bonus.
- Proficiency in MS Office and data input.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable with math and financial data
- Extremely meticulous attention to detail
- Confidentiality and dependability
- Excellent organizational and task-coordination skills
- Maintain accounts receivable by collaborating with finance and sales professionals.
- Compile and process data such as prices, discounts, and shipping rates, among other things.
- Ensure that consumers are accurately billed for services provided.
- Create invoices and send them out electronically or by mail.
- Respond to customer questions by communicating with them.
- Resolve disputes between the corporation and its creditors and make hard but reasonable demands for payment of pending obligations.
- When payment arrangements are required, negotiate them. Maintain correct records (customer information, received payments etc.)
- Make statements and submit them.
Other Benefits- (….)