We need a Business Intelligence (BI) Consultant to assist us in the development and implementation of our business intelligence solutions.
Analyzing collected data, reviewing existing systems, and testing new ones are all responsibilities of a BI Consultant. We’d like to meet you if you have a background in computer science and familiarity with analytics tools like Tableau and Microsoft Power BI.
Finally, you’ll use predictive and analytics tools to help us turn data into knowledge.
- Working as a BI Consultant, Data Scientist, or in a comparable function is a plus.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related subject is required.
Skills required for the job
- It’s a benefit if you’re familiar with our industry.
- Experience with data mining and machine learning Good understanding of business intelligence tools (such as Tableau and Microsoft BI Power) and data processing frameworks (like Hadoop and Samza)
- Strong statistical and reporting abilities
- BI systems must be tested, implemented, and documented.
- Examine current data-gathering and analytics systems.
- Create machine-learning algorithms and predictive models.
- Discover trends and patterns by analyzing large amounts of data.
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements.
- Create policies for sharing data with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure that we extract data using correct and safe methods, and that we present information using data visualization tools.
Other Benefits- (….)