We’re seeking a capable Assistant Director who can assist the director with departmental planning and progress tracking. You’ll also be tasked for increasing production and ensuring adherence to laws and regulations.
Assistant directors have a strong understanding of performance and operations management, as well as the ability to take on delegated responsibilities. They are problem solvers and critical thinkers who are ready to tackle issues before they become roadblocks.
The purpose is to assist the department in meeting its productivity and employee satisfaction objectives.
- Problem-solving abilities BSc/BA in business administration or a related discipline; MSc/MA is a plus
- Experience as an assistant director or in a comparable capacity is required.
Skills Required for the job
- Knowledge of essential rules and quality standards Knowledge of performance and operations management
- MS Office, relational databases, and software expertise (e.g. ERP)
- Outstanding public speaking and communication abilities
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Assist in the development and implementation of departmental strategies and goals.
- Assist the director in coordinating and supervising day-to-day activities.
- Ensure that rules and internal policies are followed.
- Keep track of how well your goals are being met.
- Assume responsibility for staffing (hiring, training, evaluating etc.)
- Assist with budgeting and cost tracking.
- Maintain event schedules and represent the firm as necessary.
- Prepare reports for the director or other executives to review.
- Carry out the director’s instructions.
Other Benefits- (….)