We’re looking for a right-brained Architect to handle all aspects of architectural work, including planning, design, and construction supervision. From the beginning to the end, you’ll be involved in new building designs, additions, alterations, restorations, and conservations. The goal is to fit the needs of the client and create designs that are both functional and aesthetically acceptable.
- Architect with a track record of success
- Architecture Bachelor’s Degree
Skills required for the job
- A strong portfolio to demonstrate artistic abilities
- Expert understanding of construction products, details, and applicable laws, regulations, and quality requirements
- Excellent drawing abilities and knowledge of design software are required (Adobe Photoshop, SketchUp, 3d Studio VIZ or similar)
- The ability to think and create in three dimensions, as well as a strong imagination
- Visual acuity and a keen eye for detail
- Communication and project management abilities are required.
- From start to completion, keep an eye on the project to ensure a high-quality, inventive, and functional design.
- Use the “brief” to understand the demands of your clients and create feasibility reports and design suggestions.
- Develop concepts while keeping the client’s needs, the building’s use, and the environment in mind.
- Make comprehensive blueprints and any necessary adjustments.
- Compile the project requirements.
- Budgets and deadlines must be adhered to.
- Ascertain that all work is completed in accordance with certain standards, building codes, guidelines, and regulations.
- Make site visits to check on the project’s progress and report on it.
- Collaborate and communicate with building experts.
- Keep up with the latest architectural developments and trends.
Other Benefits- (….)