We’re seeking an Android Developer with a passion for pushing the boundaries of mobile technology. This Android app developer will collaborate with our talented engineering team to design and develop the next generation of our mobile apps. Android programming collaborates closely with other technical and app development teams.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field is required.
- Experienced in software development and the development of Android skills
Skills required for the job
- Worked on Android apps before and has proven experience.
- Have at least one original Android app published
- Working with remote data via REST and JSON Experience with third-party libraries and APIs Experience with Android SDK
- Knowledge of the whole mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies is required.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Create complex Android applications by designing and developing them.
- To define, design, and ship new features, collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Utilize external data sources and APIs.
- Unit-test code for robustness, as well as edge cases, usability, and overall dependability.
- Fixing bugs and increasing the performance of the application are priorities.
- To maximize development efficiency, continue to explore, analyze, and deploy new technologies.
Other Benefits- (….)