We’re seeking an Analytics Manager to lead our staff of analysts and arrange our analytics function. You’ll use tools and tactics to turn raw data into actionable business intelligence.
We expect you to have good logical thinking skills and business intelligence in this position. It is critical to be able to communicate properly. We’d like to meet you if you have good industry experience as well.
Your mission will be to assist our company in leveraging data to improve performance and quality.
- Proven experience as a Data Scientist or Analytics Manager
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, statistics, data management, or a related discipline is required.
Skills required for the job
- Strong data analysis and reporting skills; industry experience is a bonus.
- Market research and project management experience
- Excel, R, and SQL skills are required. knowledge of business intelligence software (e.g. Tableau, SAS)
- Excellent communication abilities
- Strong organizational skills and analytic ability
- Problem-solving ability
- Attention to detail
- Recognize your company’s needs and goals.
- Develop data analysis and reporting strategies that are both effective and efficient.
- Define company-wide KPIs and data sources that are useful.
- Analytics solutions should be chosen, configured, and implemented.
- Organize and train a group of data analysts.
- Oversee all analytics processes to verify quality and correct discrepancies.
- Gather information from a variety of sources (e.g. operations, IT, customer feedback)
- Create systems for transforming raw data into useful business information.
- Use your expertise in thekaling industry to analyze data and improve performance.
- Keep up with the latest industry news and trends.
Other Benefits- (….)