Our organization is searching for an aviation technician to verify that aircrafts are operating safely and correctly in accordance with regional safety rules. Maintaining and repairing system components are among your key tasks. You’ll use power and hand tools to discover and repair faults. You won’t be doing this by yourself; you’ll collaborate with your supervisor and other mechanics to provide rapid and effective answers.
You must have exceptional manual dexterity and stamina to thrive in this profession. You’ll also need hands-on familiarity with sophisticated equipment. We’d like to hear from you if you’re analytical, detail-oriented, and have a strong interest in mechanics and airplanes.
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering is required; a master’s degree is desirable.
- Previous work experience as a petroleum engineer or in a related position is required.
Skills Required for the job
- Working knowledge of drilling equipment
- Excellent math and computer skills
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- On a regular basis, I am available to go to many destinations.
- A license as a professional engineer is essential.
- Inspect the system on a frequent basis.
- System and equipment upkeep
- To discover faults, use gauges and diagnostic tests.
- Broken airplane parts should be repaired or replaced.
- Troubleshoot the situation.
- Keep a record of all maintenance and repairs.
- Utilize both power and manual tools (e.g. cranes, grinders)
- Understand and follow the instructions in manuals and blueprints.
- Ensure that regional safety rules are followed.
- Work with other mechanics and electricians to achieve your goals.
Other Benefits- (….)