We’re seeking for an Aerospace Engineer to join our team and work on developing new aircraft designs as well as repairing and inspecting existing aircraft.
Drafting suggestions for new aircraft designs, testing new materials and prototypes for future manufacturing, and assessing the findings to develop new goods and parts for our aircraft are all tasks of an aerospace engineer.
Finally, you’ll collaborate with a group of engineers to boost the effectiveness of our current aircraft and assist us in developing new aircraft technologies.
- Engineering bachelor’s degree is necessary.
- Work experience as an Aerospace Engineer or in a similar position is required.
Skills Required for the job
- Strong knowledge of materials, mathematics, physics, thermodynamics, mechanics, robotics, aerodynamics, manufacturing processes, and potential safety and functioning issues and solutions
- Excellent problem-solving, research, and critical thinking abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as project management and planning knowledge
- Expertise with computers
- Control panels, propulsion systems, guidance systems, computer systems, and other relevant elements and systems are designed and assembled.
- Examine, refine, and create manufacturing processes, facilities, and safety rules.
- To maximize safety and efficiency, coordinate operations with manufacturing, research, testing, and other departments.
- Develop safety and quality standards, budgets, and timeframes for projects, and make sure they follow the rules.
- Organize and write design ideas, reports, manuals, and other technical documentation.
Other Benefits- (….)