We’re seeking an Administrative Coordinator to join our team and serve as a liaison between our workers and vendors.
Supporting routine office operations, screening phone calls, and organizing internal meetings are all tasks of the Administrative Coordinator. You should have great organizational abilities, as well as the ability to prioritize projects and fulfill deadlines, to be successful in this profession.
Finally, you will give administrative assistance to our team and ensure that all daily protocols are followed to the letter.
- A high school graduation is required, and an extra qualification in office administration is preferred
- Work experience as an Administrative Coordinator, Administrator, or other equivalent position is required.
Skills Required for the job
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (particularly MS Word and MS Excel)
- Knowledge of office equipment such as printers and fax machines
- Math fundamentals
- Time management skills and the capacity to prioritise things are essential.
- Excellent communication abilities, both verbally and in writing
- Appropriately manage and route phone calls
- Office costs are processed and reported on.
- Organize in-house and external meetings by keeping physical and digital staff records.
- Manage and order office supplies as well as distribute incoming mail.
- Make your trip plans.
- Create updated filing systems for firm papers.
- Respond to workers’ and clients’ questions (via email, phone or in-person)
- Prepare reports, spreadsheets, and presentations.
- As required, revise office policies.
Other Benefits- (….)