We need a dedicated Administrative Assistant to help with a variety of administrative and clerical chores. The Administrative Assistant’s responsibilities include aiding our managers and staff with everyday office needs, as well as handling our company’s general administrative duties.
- A high school diploma is required; extra experience as an administrative assistant or secretary is preferred.
- Experience as an Administrative Assistant, Virtual Assistant, or Office Admin Assistant with a proven track record
Skills Required for the job
- Understanding of office management systems and processes is required.
- Knowledge of office equipment such as printers and fax machines is essential.
- MS Office prowess is a must (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management and prioritization abilities are required.
- Detail-oriented and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication abilities, both written and vocal
- Multi-tasking abilities and strong organizational skills
- Calls are answered and directed.
- Appointments should be organized and scheduled.
- Meetings should be planned ahead of time, and comprehensive minutes should be taken.
- Email, memos, letters, faxes, and forms should all be written and distributed.
- Assist in the production of reports that are due on a regular basis.
- Create and keep a file system.
- Office rules and procedures should be updated and maintained on a regular basis.
- Order office supplies and look for new suppliers and offers.
- Keep track of your contacts.
- Make your trip plans.
- Expense reports must be submitted and reconciled.
- Assist visitors in general and serve as a point of contact for both internal and external clients
- Handle requests and inquiries from senior managers by coordinating with executive and senior administrative assistants.
Other Benefits- (….)