We’re searching for a seasoned Administration Manager to oversee our company’s day-to-day support operations and devise the most effective administrative methods. You’ll be in charge of a group of experts that will accomplish a variety of administrative tasks in several departments.
Excellent communication and organizational abilities are required of a superb administrative manager. The ideal applicant will be familiar with departmental processes and rules and will be willing to actively seek out innovative methods to improve efficiency.
The purpose is to make sure that all support activities are completed swiftly and effectively so that the other operations may run smoothly.
- A bachelor’s degree or a bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related discipline is required.
Skills Required for the job
- Administration manager with a track record of success
- Comprehensive knowledge of office management practises, as well as departmental and legal policies
- Financial and facility management fundamentals should be familiar to you.
- MS Office proficient An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities
- Excellent multitasking and organizing skills
- A leader who works well in a group
- Plan and manage administrative procedures and systems, as well as strategies to make operations more efficient.
- Personnel should be hired and trained, and tasks and office space should be assigned.
- To guarantee optimal efficiency, evaluate employee performance and give coaching and support.
- Ensure a seamless and appropriate flow of information around the organization to aid other business functions.
- Keep track of deadlines and timetables.
- Monitor office supply inventories and new material purchases while keeping financial limits in mind.
- To aid in budget preparation, keep track of expenditures and spending.
- Supervise facility services, maintenance, and tradespeople (e.g electricians)
- Other office activities should be organized and supervised (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.)
- Ensure that policies and regulations are followed.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all organizational and business changes.
Other Benefits- (….)