We’re seeking for an Actuary that can perform extensive risk analysis and forecast the result of future investments. As an actuary, you’ll develop statistical models to evaluate probabilities and present your findings in comprehensive reports. You should have a natural aptitude for arithmetic and an analytical mindset to succeed in this position.
Finally, you’ll assist us in making the most profitable investments while reducing financial risk.
- BSc in Statistics, Mathematics, or Finance with strong attention to detail
- It’s a benefit if you have additional risk management certifications or have passed actuarial examinations.
Skills required for the job
- Work experience as an Actuary, Investment Analyst, or other equivalent role is preferred.
- Detailed knowledge of how to apply actuarial tables and calculations
- Practical experience with statistical software such as SPSS
- Good understanding of insurance laws
- Outstanding numerical and analytical abilities
The following are some of the responsibilities of an Actuary:
- Conducting risk assessments is one of the responsibilities of an actuary.
- To build models that give precise results in finding potential customers.
- Recommending investments with the least amount of risk and the greatest potential profit
Other Benefits- (….)