We’re searching for an Accounts Receivable Manager to supervise the whole payment collection process for our clients. This position’s primary tasks include tracking invoices, dealing with late payments, and managing Accounts Receivable Clerks. Our ideal candidate is well-versed in all accounting systems and capable of overseeing daily financial transactions from beginning to end. We’d like to meet you if you have prior experience in managing a financial team. Finally, during our entire accounts receivable procedure, you should be able to make sure of accuracy and efficiency.
- CPA certification is a benefit if you have a BSc in Accounting or Finance.
- Should have worked as an Accounts Receivable Manager or Supervisor in the past.
Skills Required for the job
- Working knowledge of accounting software
- Excellent analytical skills as well as the ability to produce and deliver detailed reports
- Familiarity with sophisticated formulas in MS Excel
- Ability to process numerical data with precision
- Negotiation and team management skills
- A problem-solving mindset
- Set goals for the accounts receivable team that are in line with the goals of the accounting department.
- Invoice processing should be monitored, and payments should be collected on time.
- Perform credit checks
- In non-payment issues, negotiate with clients.
- Prepare forecasting reports on a monthly, quarterly, yearly, and ad hoc basis.
- Keep track of invoices, bills, and deposits.
- Ensure that billing and collection procedures are of high quality and legal.
- On a daily basis, assist Accounts Receivable Clerks and train new team members.
- Ascertain that all members of the team adhere to the accounting guidelines.
- Keep up with the latest industry and legislative developments.
Other Benefits- (….)