We’re searching for an experienced Accounting Clerk to help with a wide range of accounting, bookkeeping, and financial activities.
Keeping financial records up to date, creating reports, and reconciling bank statements are all tasks of an accounting clerk. Accounting software solutions (such as SAP) will be used to process company transactions such as accounts payable and receivable, disbursements, expenditure vouchers, and receipts. A good accounting assistant should be well-versed in all accounting procedures and have a natural aptitude for numbers.
In the end, a successful Accounting Clerk will guarantee that the company’s everyday accounting tasks work smoothly.
- A high school diploma
- It’s a benefit if you have an associate’s degree or other related qualifications.
Skills Required for the job
- Accounting expertise, particularly as an Accounts Receivable Clerk or Accounts Payable Clerk, is preferred.
- Knowledge of bookkeeping and basic accounting techniques is required.
- MS Office, database, and accounting software expertise
- Working knowledge of spreadsheets and financial reporting
- Precision and a keen eye for detail
- Ability to work with numbers
- Completion of filing and record-keeping responsibilities
- Skills in data input and word processing
- Assist the accounting department with accounting and clerical tasks.
- Prepare and manage accounting papers and records by typing properly.
- Prepare bank deposits, posts to the general ledger, and statements.
- Accounts must be reconciled on a daily basis, and critical financial transaction data must be entered into a database on a daily basis.
- Assist and support the employees of the firm.
- Investigate, track, and resolve accounting or documentation irregularities.
- Inform management and create activity reports/summaries
- Work in compliance with established guidelines, procedures, and regulations.
- Update your job expertise on a regular basis.
Other Benefits- (….)