We’re seeking an Accounting Assistant to assist our financial team with everyday accounting responsibilities. Managing expense reports and reimbursements, as well as recording financial transactions into our internal databases and reconciling invoices, are all tasks of the Accounting Assistant. We’d like to meet you if you have an accounting degree and are interested in acquiring experience in bookkeeping operations. Finally, you will contribute to the seamless operation of our Accounting department by guaranteeing transparency and efficiency in all transactions.
- BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance, or a related discipline is required.
- Accounting Assistant or Accounting Clerk Work Experience
Skills Required for the job
- Basic bookkeeping procedures are understood.
- Finance regulations are something you should be familiar with.
- Ability to recognize numerical errors and good math abilities
- Working knowledge of MS Excel and accounting software (e.g. QuickBooks)
- Organizing abilities
- Ability to handle secret and sensitive information
- Reconcile invoices and look for inconsistencies.
- Produce and maintain expense reports.
- Fill out reimbursement forms.
- Make deposits in the bank.
- Financial transactions should be entered into internal databases.
- Make sure your spreadsheets are accurate.
- Keep both digital and paper financial records.
- As needed, send bills to customers and external partners.
- Examine and file payroll records
- Participate in audits on a quarterly and annual basis.
Other Benefits- (….)