We need an Accountant to oversee all financial activities, including fixed payments and variable costs, as well as bank deposits and budgeting. Auditing financial documentation and processes, reconciling bank statements, and computing tax payments and returns are all tasks of accountants. To be successful in this position, you should have prior bookkeeping knowledge and a knack for recognising numerical errors.
Finally, you’ll supply us with reliable quantitative information on our company’s financial situation, liquidity, and cash flows, as well as ensure that we’re following all tax requirements.
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related subject is required.
- It’s a benefit if you have a further qualification (CPA or CMA).
- Working as an accountant is a great way to get experience.
Skills Required for the job
- Excellent understanding of accounting rules and processes, including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) (GAAP)
- Working knowledge of accounting tools or software
- The candidate must possess advanced MS Excel skills including VLOOKUP and pivot tables
- Working knowledge of general ledger functions
- Good analytical abilities and a strong attention to detail
- Keep track of all accounting transactions.
- Make budget projections.
- Timely publication of financial statements
- Close the books on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Accounts payable and receivable must be reconciled.
- Ensure that bank payments are made on schedule.
- Prepare tax returns and calculate taxes.
- Balance sheets and profit/loss statements should be managed.
- Report on the financial health and liquidity of the firm
- Examine financial records and transactions.
- Maintain financial data confidentiality and back up databases as needed.
- Financial policies and laws must be followed
Other Benefits- (….)