We’re searching for a skilled IT Technician to set up and maintain computer systems and networks with the greatest level of performance in mind. You’ll also “teach” system users on how to use the IT infrastructure properly and safely.
A competent IT Technician must be well-versed in computer software and hardware, as well as a wide range of online applications, networks, and operating systems. In addition, the ideal candidate will have excellent troubleshooting skills and a keen eye for detail.
To maximize the role of technology in company sustainability, the goal is to design and maintain updated and efficient computer systems and networks.
- Experience as an IT Technician or in a related capacity is required.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related subject is required.
- Certification as an IT Technician (e.g., CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified IT Professional) will be advantageous.
Skills required for the job
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills Excellent communication ability
- Detailed knowledge of a variety of computer systems and networks
- Internet security and data privacy concepts are well-understood.
- Set up workstations with PCs and other essential equipment (routers, printers etc.)
- Check computer hardware (HDD, mice, keyboards, and so on) for proper operation.
- Install and configure the necessary software and functionality in accordance with the requirements.
- Develop and maintain local networks in a performance-enhancing manner.
- Ensure network and computer system security and privacy.
- Provide users with training and direction on how to use new software and computer equipment.
- Organize and schedule improvements and maintenance without obstructing others’ progress.
- Troubleshoot problems to find out what’s wrong and how to fix it (repair or replace parts, debugging etc.)
- Maintain repair and maintenance records/logs, as well as a maintenance schedule.
- Identify and order any computer or network equipment that is in short supply.
Other Benefits- (….)