Could someone give me the outline of an employee appraisal questionnaire?

Homepage Forums Employee Engagement Could someone give me the outline of an employee appraisal questionnaire?

• Vikas
      Participant

• Anshuman Singh
      Participant

Sure! Here are some basic questions along with reasoning

Job Knowledge: How well does the employee understand the job requirements, duties and responsibilities?

Quality of Work: How would you rate the employee’s work in terms of quality, accuracy, and completeness?

Quantity of Work: How would you rate the employee’s productivity and output in terms of quantity and timeliness?

Attendance and Punctuality: How regularly does the employee attend work and arrive on time?

Teamwork and Cooperation: How well does the employee work with others, including supervisors and colleagues?

Initiative and Creativity: How much initiative does the employee take in their work, and how creative are their ideas and solutions?

Communication Skills: How well does the employee communicate with others, both verbally and in writing?

Problem Solving and Decision Making: How well does the employee handle problems and make decisions?

Adaptability and Flexibility: How well does the employee adapt to changes and new situations?

Overall Performance: Overall, how would you rate the employee’s performance during the appraisal period?

Areas for Improvement: Are there any areas in which the employee could improve?

Goals for the next Appraisal period: What specific goals would you like to see the employee achieve in the next appraisal period?

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.